Friday, March 22, 2013

THE BREAK UP SONG


Today I cried… and every tear had great meaning.
Today I painted my past and it made me cry
Yes, my darling, I cried for you.
I counted the tears as they hit my pillow…right before they sank in.
I cried for me, for us.

My dear darling I cried with my heart… wept with my very being.
I wept not for regret but rather disappointment.
My expectations were not high, yet you went lower than the ground.
So I bid thee farewell… and I only wish that my face is the last you see.
For in my head you see, I am schizophrenic… I am psychotic.

I lick the blood staining my hands…
I swore to never carve my heart out for you.
But a sacrifice had to be made yet there were only two of us.
Yes my darling, embrace the pain and do not let your heart flutter,
For even sacrifices have to be flawless.

I bid thee farewell… your blood filled with all its essence made the best ink.
I created our last portrait. Stained red with no real dimensions.
Let it not alarm you, I would never sell it.
Instead, due to the great amount of emotion you caused me,
I will burn it.
The skies will turn dark.
And I will smile.

1 comment:

  1. Just tell me this stuff aint real life story coz they are great for imagination but not for reality...keep them coming

    ReplyDelete