Friday, March 22, 2013

I NEED YOU


One letter
Two letters
Say something
Anything.

I see you in my dreams
I can feel your heart beat
The hair on my arms…
They tingle

Yesterday you were mine
Today it’s not the same
You have moved to the planet Mars
Left me on earth

My sisters on Venus weep
Weep for my demise
That’s what I told them
When I met you

Day and night married
They bore…
They bore us
Hand clasped tight

Now I'm cold
Out on the earth’s atmosphere
I need you
I don’t know why I do

Remember when I told you that
That healing is beautiful
I don’t want to heal
I'm tired of bleeding

I've carved my heart out before
I loved it
But it’s different with you
I want to die happy

What do YOU want?
Are YOU happy?
A puzzle with all YOUR pieces?
Or do YOU lack?

A ying spends a lifetime
Looking for its yang
Is that you?
With all that brick around you

I fall into black holes everyday
I need rope
Some sort of connection to reality
I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment